J-1 Extension of Stay

Non-Degree Seeking Students

In order to extend your DS-2019 you will need to contact your home university to get permission to stay at UCO for a longer period of time.  You will then bring this proof of permission to your Responsible Officer or an Alternate Responsible Officer to get an extension for your program.

Degree Seeking Students

You must fill out the Extension of Stay Form and the Extension Application.