F-1 Dependents

F-1 students may seek an F-2 Dependent I-20 for their spouse and/or children. Following documents must be provided:

  1. Marriage certificate translated in English for a spouse
  2. Birth Certificate translated in English for a child
  3. Additional  source of funding to cover the dependent cost of living
  4. F2 status will be issued when a dependent arrives in the US with a valid F2 Visa
  5. Copy of the dependent's passport