UCO Insurance Form

The Department of State and the University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) require that all J-1 International students, J-1 visiting Scholars and J-2 dependents maintain medical health insurance coverage during the program duration of the exchange visitor. Please download the form and once the form is completed, upload it to your application.