Receiving Your Documents
Regular Admissions Decision
A regular admissions decision will be made 4-6 business days after receiving your complete online application form and all other required documents. You will receive the full admission packet including your acceptance letter, I-20 and scholarship documents (if eligible). Your SEVIS number may be included in your admissions email to allow you to begin scheduling your visa interviews.
Conditional Admission Decision
A conditional admission decision may be made 4-6 business days after receiving your complete online application form and all other required documents, except proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS). You will only receive the Conditional Acceptance Letter via email and mail (if needed) and no I-20 will be issued.
Provisional Admission Decision
A provisional admission decision may be made 4-6 business days after receiving your complete online application form and academic credentials, such as transcript and proof of graduation. You will only receive the Provisional Acceptance Letter via email. No I-20 or letter will be issued for mailing.
Delivering Your Documents
There are three options for delivering your admission documents:
- United States Postal Service (USPS) Air Mail (3-4 weeks)
- This method of delivery is provided at no charge. When sending documents USPS, we are unable to provide a tracking number or delivery confirmation. Due to issues with delivery times and service this option may not be available in all countries.
- Courier Service through FedEx Express (3-4 business days)
- This shipping method provides students the ability to track the shipment using tracking number provided to you at time of shipment. There will be a $55.00 one-time charge required that can be paid online using credit card.
- Direct Pick
- For students who are located nearby, documents can be picked-up directly from the Office of Global Affairs.