Transfer from US College

What is International Transfer Admission from a US Institution?

Transfer students from US institutions are students who have studied and earned a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours an accredited college or university located within the United Stated of America. Even if you do not want transfer credit for the subjects you have studied at your college or university, you are a transfer student.

If you would like to apply as an international transfer student from a US institution, APPLY NOW!

To be admitted as an international transfer student, you will need to supply the following:

*If you are seeking for admissions into the undergraduate degree offered by the UCO School of Music, you will be required to submit the International Audition Submission Form

All required documents will be uploaded with your electronic application. Any missing documents will delay the processing of your application.

Admission Requirements

Admission to the University of Oklahoma as a transfer student is based on your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA). SAT or ACT is not required for application for admission as a transfer student.

A minimum cumulative or overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.00 listed on your official transcript is required for admission to UCO. If you attend more than one institution, a combined GPA will be used for admission consideration.

You may be required to take the Computerized Placement Test (CPT) prior to enrollment if you have yet to complete qualified English and Mathematics or any other required courses at your previous higher learning institution.